Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formulation 120 Capsules
THE NATURAL POWER TARGETING THE
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (Milk and soya) – see strains below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live bacteria strains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each Capsule Contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2×109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1×1010 CFU/gram).
10 in stock
- Targets the digestive tract
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Made in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd.
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process.
Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use*:
- 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use
- During travel take 4 capsules daily
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children under 12 – half adult dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.