Bio-Kult Mind 60 Capsules
Bio-Kult Mind is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Digestive Tract and Cognitive Function.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult Mind are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult Mind contains live bacteria, bioavailable flavonoids (grape and wild blueberry extracts), as well as zinc. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Bio-Kult Mind can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. during times of stress.
Bio-Kult Mind gives you the confidence that you are helping to support your cognitive function and immune system.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
1 in stock
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extracts
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),
- Live bacteria see below
- (Milk and soya)
- Zinc citrate
Live Bacteria Strains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
Each capsule contains:
- Zinc citrate
- Grape & blueberry extracts 45mg
- Zinc citrate 7mg, provides 2mg zinc (20% NRV)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion microorganisms (1 x 109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 6.3 billion microorganisms per gram (6.3 x 109 CFU/g)
- Concentration of 1 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use*:
- 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals
- We would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.