Organic Skin Serum 768 - 30ml
TERRANOVA Organic Skin Serum 768 - 30ml
TERRANOVA Organic Skin Serum 768 provides deep, pure and intense nourishment for your skin.
The unique blend features 14 carefully selected organic oils, combined with organic extracts of calendula and arnica.
The ingredients have all been chosen for their skin-rejuvenating properties. They work synergistically to provide a formula that is deeply nourishing and intensely restorative to skin affected by dryness, ageing, blemishes or other common skin health challenges.
Serum 768 helps the skin to retain its natural moisture barrier. The fatty acid content of the oils penetrates deeply and offers a long-lasting moisturising effect.
The organic skin oil provides additional nourishment that the skin can't make itself and protects the skin barrier from neglect, abrasive ingredients, environmental toxins and sun damage.
Serum 768 Organic Skin Serum offers a calming effect by working with good bacteria to prevent inflammation such as acne.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rehydrates, revitalises and renews skin
- Provides additional nourishment
- Safe and gentle
- No artificial fragrances, colours or additives
- Certified Organic
- 100% Natural
- Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Pickup available at Your Nuts
Usually ready in 4 hours
How to Use
Health & safety
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
What delivery options are there?
- Free local delivery - if you are eligible, this will appear as an option at checkout. All items ordered before 1pm will be delivered the same working day (what a service!). Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered the next working day. **Please note: orders must be over £15.00.**
- Click and collect service: orders are usually ready for collection within four hours. **Please note: for all refill items that cannot be packed into a paper bag (i.e. liquids and make up), you will need to provide a container.**
- Nationwide delivery - details are provided at checkout.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Your Nuts accepts the following payment methods for online purchases:
• All major credit cards, as shown at checkout
• Apple Pay, Google Pay
• PayPal: if you do not have an account yet, you can create one while shopping with us
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
How do I return my items?
Unfortunately, certain items (including refill products) cannot be returned, however please get in touch with us about returning other products.
Your Nuts has long been established in the Holmfirth community developing an excellent reputation for its organic, sustainable produce. It is loved by lots of people both far and near.
At the forefront of our vision is to run a shop that provides the community with the best quality, sustainable products that are kind and nourishing to both our bodies and the planet. We believe that the Your Nuts store is all those things.
We appreciate that one of the main benefits of shopping at an independent shop is the knowledge and expertise that the staff can provide on our product range. We therefore hope that whether you decide to visit us in store or shop with us online that we can provide unmatched advice. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions and we’d love to help.
We have lots of exciting plans for Your Nuts in the future and this new website is the one of the first steps in that journey. We hope you enjoy browsing our lovely product range and can take advantage of the many purchasing options available to yourselves such as local and nationwide delivery and click and collect.