TERRANOVA Prenatal Multivitamin Complex is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral complex for pregnant and breastfeeding women enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB has one of nature's highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
Kale is a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur rich antioxidants such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids (especially zeaxanthin, lutein, beta carotene and cryptoxanthin).
In addition to its plentiful amounts of vitamin C and the mineral manganese, bilberry is especially known for its high concentration of anthocyanoside flavonoids. Among other areas, these flavonoids (which provide much of the blue-purple colour associated with bilberries) may play a significant role in supporting the health of collagen and connective tissue, the circulatory system and the eyes.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the most abundant natural sources the important micronutrient zinc, as well as supplying good levels of copper, the most important nutrient to keep in proper balance with zinc. The seeds also provide a high concentration of healthy fats.
Beet Juice & Greens
Beet root provides various B-vitamins (especially rich in folate), as well as significant levels of vitamin C, the minerals potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper and the important methyl donor betaine. Among other nutrients, beet greens additionally provide high levels of carotenoids, especially lutein and zeaxanthin.,/p>
Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body's biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product's vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant's enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant's original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product's nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product's nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product's nutrients.
Pickup available at Your Nuts
Usually ready in 4 hours
How to Use
Health & safety
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
What delivery options are there?
- Free local delivery - if you are eligible, this will appear as an option at checkout. All items ordered before 1pm will be delivered the same working day (what a service!). Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered the next working day. **Please note: orders must be over £15.00.**
- Click and collect service: orders are usually ready for collection within four hours. **Please note: for all refill items that cannot be packed into a paper bag (i.e. liquids and make up), you will need to provide a container.**
- Nationwide delivery - details are provided at checkout.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Your Nuts accepts the following payment methods for online purchases:
• All major credit cards, as shown at checkout
• Apple Pay, Google Pay
• PayPal: if you do not have an account yet, you can create one while shopping with us
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
How do I return my items?
Unfortunately, certain items (including refill products) cannot be returned, however please get in touch with us about returning other products.
Your Nuts has long been established in the Holmfirth community developing an excellent reputation for its organic, sustainable produce. It is loved by lots of people both far and near.
At the forefront of our vision is to run a shop that provides the community with the best quality, sustainable products that are kind and nourishing to both our bodies and the planet. We believe that the Your Nuts store is all those things.
We appreciate that one of the main benefits of shopping at an independent shop is the knowledge and expertise that the staff can provide on our product range. We therefore hope that whether you decide to visit us in store or shop with us online that we can provide unmatched advice. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions and we’d love to help.
We have lots of exciting plans for Your Nuts in the future and this new website is the one of the first steps in that journey. We hope you enjoy browsing our lovely product range and can take advantage of the many purchasing options available to yourselves such as local and nationwide delivery and click and collect.