Vitamin C 250mg Multi-Ascorbate Complex (Non Acidic)
TERRANOVA Vitamin C 250mg Complex enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps protect tissue against the potentially damaging effects of free radicals.
Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants. This list includes tocotrienols, tocopherols and alphalipoic acid, which recycle oxidised vitamin C in addition to their own free radical scavenging activity.
Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf
Sea buckthorn berries are a potent source of vitamin C and flavonoids (a category of plant pigments which includes various compounds that enhance the activity and function of vitamin C).
The berries are also rich in vitamin E, which is known to recycle oxidised vitamin C within the body.
Both the berries and leaves contain a wide array of antioxidant compounds that generally complement the properties of vitamin C.
Acerola is renowned as one of the most potent sources of vitamin C - for example, acerola juice has been shown to contain 30 times more vitamin C than orange juice.
This Caribbean fruit also supplies significant amounts of complementary antioxidant polyphenols such as proanthocyanidins and cyanidin-3-o-rhamnosides, as well as a high concentration of carotenoids.
Like sea buckthorn, acai berries contain a wide variety of antioxidants that generally complement vitamin C. Most notable are flavonoids such as anthocyanins, and vitamin E - which is known to recycle oxidised vitamin C.
With a concentration more than 100 times that of oranges, rose hips are one of nature's richest sources of vitamin C. Rose hips also provide complementary antioxidant polyphenols such as anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, as well as several carotenoids.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood.
Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner that enhance the body's biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product's vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients.
Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried.
Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant's enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant's original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product's nutrients;
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product's nutrients;
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product;
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product;
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage - helping to support the stability and activity of the product's nutrients.
Pickup available at Your Nuts
Usually ready in 4 hours
How to Use
Health & safety
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
What delivery options are there?
- Free local delivery - if you are eligible, this will appear as an option at checkout. All items ordered before 1pm will be delivered the same working day (what a service!). Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered the next working day. **Please note: orders must be over £15.00.**
- Click and collect service: orders are usually ready for collection within four hours. **Please note: for all refill items that cannot be packed into a paper bag (i.e. liquids and make up), you will need to provide a container.**
- Nationwide delivery - details are provided at checkout.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Your Nuts accepts the following payment methods for online purchases:
• All major credit cards, as shown at checkout
• Apple Pay, Google Pay
• PayPal: if you do not have an account yet, you can create one while shopping with us
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
How do I return my items?
Unfortunately, certain items (including refill products) cannot be returned, however please get in touch with us about returning other products.
Your Nuts has long been established in the Holmfirth community developing an excellent reputation for its organic, sustainable produce. It is loved by lots of people both far and near.
At the forefront of our vision is to run a shop that provides the community with the best quality, sustainable products that are kind and nourishing to both our bodies and the planet. We believe that the Your Nuts store is all those things.
We appreciate that one of the main benefits of shopping at an independent shop is the knowledge and expertise that the staff can provide on our product range. We therefore hope that whether you decide to visit us in store or shop with us online that we can provide unmatched advice. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions and we’d love to help.
We have lots of exciting plans for Your Nuts in the future and this new website is the one of the first steps in that journey. We hope you enjoy browsing our lovely product range and can take advantage of the many purchasing options available to yourselves such as local and nationwide delivery and click and collect.